Friday, August 31, 2012

What Was Read. Stories in the Park - 2012

During the summer, I was able to travel out of the library and to a local park (Wentz Run) to read stories to the Parks and Tots group as well as families who decided to join us. Lots of great stories were read and (mostly) the weather cooperated with us. It didn't rain, we had a great shady spot, and the worst of the heat waited until later in the day.

In case you were wondering what exactly that title I read was, I've listed most of the titles I read at Stories in the Park, as well as the general theme of the day. Did you or your child have a particular favorite theme or book? Tell me in the comments below! I'd love to know.

Also, Monday the Bullfrog is doing well. He's happily sitting at home, trying to eat various things from bugs to some of the awesome guesses from the summer including an apple and a cloud.

The themes and stories (all book titles are clickable so you can find the title nearby or request it):
Keep on reading!
Miss Tegan

No comments:

Post a Comment